Sleep Hypnosis for sleeping difficulties is a proven technique for training the mind to let go of the stresses and strains of day to day life and allow the body to get the time-out it needs.
The average person requires at least eight hours of sleep each night in order to fight off disease, stay alert and maintain a good memory. Sleep hypnosis is a safe alternative to over-the-counter and prescription sleep medications, which are often addictive.
Sometimes an underlying disease or illness can be the cause of a sleep disorder so if you have tried everything and still are unable to get the sleep you need to function and live a healthy life go and visit your doctor and have a check-up. Once any medical problems have been ruled out, seek out a master hypnotist like myself who can help you to treat your sleep disorder.
Sleep Hypnosis will help train you to clear your mind, Hypnosis is an effective treatment for getting to the heart of things that are bothering you so you can go to bed at night with a clear and calm mind. Training your mind to let go of any negative thoughts and feelings floating around allows the mind to relax so you can achieve a peaceful, restful night’s sleep.
The following is part of the treatment I use when a client comes to me for help with sleeping problems. By following these rules and seeing me in person for sleep hypnosis hypnotherapy you will easily overcome your sleeping problem and live a much healthier rewarding life.
1. Get up at least ½ an hour earlier than you normally do each day (including weekends.) If you find you have no improvement after the first week move you wake up time another ½ an hour earlier.
2. Go to bed only when you’re really sleepy (catch up on some chores or read until you are.)
3. There are only 3 things you can do in bed: Sleep, Make Love, Listen to my Cd. (don’t eat, smoke, read, listen to music or watch TV.)
4. If at any time you’re in bed awake for more than 30 minutes. Get up and do something boring and carry on doing it until you feel sleepy. (No TV or anything interesting/rewarding, only chores or boring repetitious tasks.)
5. Don’t take any rests, snoozes or naps with your eyes closed during the day.
6. Sort out your worries during the day. If you go to bed worrying about something. Ask your unconscious mind to deal with it while you sleep and then let it go and you will be pleasantly surprized what it comes up with.
7. Listen to my cd every night right before bed for at least 30 Days or until you have established a healthy sleeping pattern.
8. Other ways to help yourself sleep. Don’t have your bedroom temperature to hot. If you wake up with a dream in your mind write it down. Drink less tea, coffee, soft drinks, and alcohol. Do some exercise in the late afternoon?